There are many ways to participate in the Minnesota Design Team (MDT). You can:
- Attend general membership meetings: attend monthly meetings to discuss MDT and related topics.
- Attend special events: come to the MDT winter retreat, the summer picnic, and the holiday party.
- Review a community application: evaluate applications from communities applying for a visit.
- Participate on a screening visit: travel to--and meet with--a community that has applied for a visit.
- Be a Visit team member: participate in a visit to a Minnesota community.
- Be a Visit team leader: coordinate a visit with a Minnesota community and MDT team members.
- Be on the Executive Committee: help guide the MDT.